Deadpool 70's | Deadpool | Figpin
The Merc with a Mouth is depicted in in his 1970s disco look - neon-green suit, roller skates, and holding a disco ball - in this terrific Deadpool 1970s FiGPiN Mini Enamel Pin that takes all the amazing detail of a normal FiGPiN down to a small, cute size. The uniquely serial numbered pin is made of premium hard enamel, comes with a custom backer for easy display, and is packaged in a soft plastic case. Plus, the unique 6-digit item code allows you to log onto the FiGPiN website to find lots of cool details! It's #M24 in the FiGPiN Mini line. Collect them all!
- FiGPiN Mini Number: M24
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel.
- Finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer.
- Encased in a clear, soft plastic box with a uniquely designed and character-specific background card, finishing the look.
- FiGPiN mini sized approximately 2" tall (51.82mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.