Han Solo | Star Wars: A New Hope | FiGPiN
From the epic 1977 film, Star Wars: A New Hope, comes this Han Solo 3-inch FiGPiN Classic Enamel Pin. This FiGPiN Classic 3-inch enamel pin features the roguish captain of the Millennium Falcon with his blaster and is #749 in the collection. The premium hard enamel 3-inch tall FiGPiN is amazingly detailed and is able to stand up with the signature FiGPiN rubber backer stand. The pin comes displayed in front of a backer card and is fully capsulated in the ultra collectible FiGPiN clear protector case.
Enhance your FiGPiN collector experience with unique ID codes on the back of each pin. The unique ID code will provide cool details such as the edition run, sequence number in the edition, artist bio, wave information, manufactured date, and rarity scale. Build and share your collection!
- Pin Number: #749
- Franchise: Star Wars: A New Hope
- Size: approximately 3" tall (76.2mm) 3/32" thick (2.0mm)
- Cast zinc alloy inlaid with hard synthetic color enamel finished with an electroplated nickel coating.
- Stands up on a patented FiGPiN soft rubber backer or FiGPiN action post.
- Encased in a museum-quality, clear poly-carbonate display box with a white ABS plastic base.
- A uniquely designed and character-specific background card finishes the look.
- All FiGPiNs include a laser engraved, alphanumeric serial number on the back, making every single one uniquely yours.
Other Cool things you might like:
Mickey Mouse Jack-o'-Lantern (Glow) | Entertainment Earth | Enamel Pin