Peagle European Robin Edition | Design Earth Toys | Statues
In mythology, the Griffon, made of a lion and an eagle, were guardians of treasure, becoming a symbol of power in ancient lore. From the Griffon, the Peagle is born. Half pug- half eagle, the Peagle is a contemporary play on myths from antiquity.
Peagle is the initial product launch for the Design Earth Toys brand and the first toy for Mickael Lelièvre. This is also the first colorway of the Peagle collection. This release will set the tone for the future of eco-friendly designer toys. The box is made from 100% recycled materials.
- Designed by Mickael Lelièvre
- Material: Vinyl
- Packaging: 100% recycled material
- Edition Size: 181
PRODUCT & PACKAGE INFORMATION:
- Qty: 1 statue
- Figure Height: 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Figure Width: 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
- Figure Depth: 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
- Figure Weight: 1 lbs (450 g)
- Package Height: 6 in (18 cm)
- Package Width: 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
- Package Depth: 7.25 in (18 cm)
- Package Weight: 1.2 lbs (500 g)
Will begin Shipping Mid-End August 2022.